The Pima County Bar Association was established in 1905 as a voluntary professional association for attorneys and other legal professionals. We are located in Tucson, Arizona, and we directly know all the attorneys involved in LRS. The Pima County Bar's Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) was created in 1956 to help connect clients seeking legal help with attorneys whose experience best matched their legal needs.
For over 60 years, the Pima County Bar's LRS has provided this vital bridge between clients and attorneys, responding to 8,700+ callers per year in need of legal help. Let our friendly LRS Operator assist you in finding the right attorney for your legal needs.
- LRS is a phone and online service; walk-ins cannot be accepted at this time.
- Although trained to assist you with attorney referrals and legal resources, the LRS Operator is not an attorney and does not provide legal advice. There are no attorneys at our location. The Pima County Bar Association does not engage in the practice of law.
- LRS is not a free service. If you are unable to pay an attorney, please see our FAQ's page. If you do not qualify for legal aid, yet cannot afford a regular attorney's fees, please see our QUILT Modest Means program information.
- You only receive one attorney referral at a time. If for some reason you have any concerns with your attorney referral, we encourage you to contact us and let us know.
- We respect your privacy. When you contact us, we do not require extensive, personal information about you -- merely your contact information. We do, however, attempt to conduct follow-up surveys with willing clients to learn about their experiences with our service and our attorneys in order to assess how we're doing. Confidentiality is very important to us and our program, and we never share or sell your information with non-involved, third parties for marketing purposes or otherwise.
$35 for a 30-minute consultation from a qualified, local lawyer.Request a lawyer online
Or call us! We're here to help.
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.